collectively all information that you submit to Priceatrade Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Priceatrade Ltd, or us
Priceatrade Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09555397 whose registered office is at Suite One, Stoneleigh, Milbourne, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9JB;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Priceatrade Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Priceatrade Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, Priceatrade.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. Operating system (automatically collected);
f. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
4. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Priceatrade Ltd is the "data controller".
5. We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months.
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
7. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. To pass contact details to matched Tradesmen to make contact with Homeowner;
9. Priceatrade Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
12. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
13. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
14. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
15. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
16. sharing Data with third parties.
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Priceatrade Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £25.
20. Data security is of great importance to Priceatrade Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website, including the use of a secure SSL server which encrypts your details for additional security.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
25. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Priceatrade Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
26. This Website may place the following Cookies:
a. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
27. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
28. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
29. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Priceatrade Ltd by email at email@example.com.
07 April 2015
"A great service. Andy fitted our bathroom really well and it was great to know the price in advance, thanks." Anne
"Good job! The heating engineering we used through Priceatrade did a good repair to our boiler and at a low price. Very happy." Keith
"Thank you to Simon.. Very impressed with the work on painting our hall. And thanks to Priceatrade for arranging." Mark
Spread the word
Discover Priceatrade.com's social media channels and join in.